Caprice Atwell, CRB, CRP®, GMS®, g-Certifiedsm
REALTOR®, Broker Associate
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty
2000 Highway A1A; Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937
(321) 308-0385 (Direct)/(321) 768-7600 (Main)
(321) 549-7370 (Cell)/(321) 802-2777 (Fax to Email)
(772) 410-4777/(772) 621-5480-Fax (Vero/Sebastian/Indian River)
(800) 709-7600 (Toll Free)/(321) 768-2891 (Fax)
My name is Caprice Atwell and I am the Managing Broker for the Melbourne Branch of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty. We joined the BHHS Florida Realty family in May 2016, changing from Prudential Sterling Properties, where I previously served as the Relocation & Referral Director, REO Coordinator, & Office Manager.
Our branch family is compromised of over 60 agents (approximately 25 are trained members of the Relocation Team, and growing), five staff members, and two locations (Brevard & Indian River County).
I grew up primarily in the Houston (Texas) area, but relocated to a small town in Southwest Virginia (Abingdon) while in high school. I attended undergraduate college at Virginia Tech (Go Hokies!) and after graduation, I moved to Tennessee, finally settling in Indialantic, Florida.
I am married to Donald Atwell (the Brewmaster and Co-Owner of Intracoastal Brewing Company) and we have two 4-legged fur-babies, Zoey & Barley (Golden Retrievers).
I joined this office (formerly Prudential Sterling Properties) in 2006 as the Marketing Director and transitioned into the Relocation Director/Referral Coordinator/Office Manager in January 2010. When we joined the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Realty family, I became the Managing Broker for my branch. It’s an exciting transition!
My company has a very active relocation department and consistently ranks in the top tier in service for third party relocation management companies. I am here to assist in any way I can to ensure our customers have a smooth transition in or out of the Space & Treasure Coasts.
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
- Major: Political Science
- Concentration: Legal Studies
- Minors: Communication & Psychology
- Southeastern Career College (now known as the Kaplan Career Institute), Nashville, Tennessee
- American Bar Association (ABA) Accredited Certificate in General Paralegal Studies
- East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Business Administration Graduate Certificate
- Sales Associate Real Estate License, 2009
- Marketing Assistance, Relocation Inventory, & Destination Services Certification Courses, Brookfield Relocation, 2010
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council, Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) Designation, 2013
- gCertified Certification, Brookfield Relocation, 2013
- Broker Associate Real Estate License, 2014
- Performance Expectations Course, Brookfield Relocation, 2014
- RDC’s (Relocation Director’s Council) GDS (Global Destination Specialist) Designation, 2015
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council, Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) Designation, 2015
- The Real Estate Business Institute (Formerly The Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers) Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) Designation, 2015
- Space Coast Association of REALTORS
- Florida Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council (ERC) YP40 (Young Professionals Under 40)
- Relocation Director’s Council (2015-2016)
- Southeastern Regional Relocation Council
- The Real Estate Business Institute (Formerly The Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers)-National
- The Real Estate Business Institute (Formerly The Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers)-Local Chapter
- Dean’s List
- Keynote Speaker, Southeastern Career College, Graduation Ceremony
- 2011 North America Performance 2nd Place Award for “Outstanding Broker-to-Broker Network Referral Activity” from Prudential Real Estate & Relocation (ranked against all Prudential affiliates in the USA and Canada).
- The Spirit of Partnership Award from Brookfield Global Relocation Services-2013
- Chairman’s Circle: Prudential Sterling Properties (Office Award), Prudential Real Estate-2014
- Graduate of the Florida Institute of Technology’s weVENTURE (formerly Women’s Business Center) IGNITE 360 Mentoring Program-2014
- Contributing Author: “Thinking Globally”; Worldwide ERC Mobility Magazine, March 2014
- HSF Franchise Award Winning Brokerage-Residential Units in the U.S. South Region for Offices with a Minimum of 41 and a Maximum of 75 Sales Professionals: 2015-2nd Quarter, 2014-Annual Round Table Award, 2014-3rd Quarter, 2014-2nd Quarter, 2014-1st Quarter
- Contributing Author: “What’s The Future, Part 1 of 3”; Worldwide ERC Mobility Magazine, September 2015
- Bronze Level Excellence Award-AIReS Relocation, 2015
- Bronze Level Excellence Award-AIReS Relocation, 2016